About the Client
A global capital markets and investor relations advisory firm based out of London, with a growing presence across APAC, is now looking for a skilled leader to be based out of their Hong Kong office. About the Role
The right candidate will have a strong experience in financial communications and strategy across financial services and capital markets. They will be involved in all facets of financial public relations, capital markets and investor relations advisory.
The ideal candidate will possess commercial acumen, excellent presentation and communication skills in English / Chinese, and the ability to advise across C-Suite level client relationships in APAC, lead account teams and mentor / develop junior-level staff.
About the Candidate
- Advise on research, analysis, and due diligence, to establish and create a strong investment thesis for publicly listed companies and financial service firms.
- Lead client relationships and business development
- Mentor and develop staff members and colleagues.
- Present investment ideas and articulate investment thesis, risks and the payoff for each recommendation to senior stakeholders.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in financial communications (mix of agency and in-house preferred)
- Languages: Cantonese and Mandarin with strong writing skills in English
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Strong conceptual and critical thinking skills; able to identify and assess key issues rather than simply filtering and reprocessing information.
- Ability to articulate and defend investment theses, business and financial market situations through both written and verbal communications.
Please note that MCG Talent can only respond to those candidates that we feel meet the criteria laid out by our client.