About the Client
The client is a leading financial communications advisory based in Europe.
They are expanding and looking for a Public Affairs Consultant for their Hong Kong team. This role requires a deep understanding of the political landscape in Hong Kong, excellent language skills in English and Cantonese or Mandarin, and a passion for strategic communications. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for producing insightful analysis, engaging with stakeholders, drafting compelling media materials, and contributing to the firm's marketing initiatives. About the Role
About the Candidate
- Conduct analysis on legislative updates, government policies, and local political developments in Hong Kong.
- Support account leads in building relationships with political and community stakeholders on behalf of our clients.
- Create and edit media and social media collaterals in English and/or traditional and simplified Chinese.
- Develop press releases, news alerts, opinion editorials/blogs, and media briefing notes.
- Independently craft strategies and proposals.
- 5-7 years of experience in public policy communications and public relations.
- Exceptional presentation, writing, and language skills in English and Cantonese / Mandarin.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-office teams.
- Solid understanding of business issues impacting China or the Asia Pacific region.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and excels at meeting tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with digital and social media platforms, with a willingness to expand knowledge in this area.
Please note that MCG Talent can only respond to those candidates that we feel meet the criteria laid out by our client.