About the Client
The client is a well-reputed name in the space looking for a Senior Marketing Communications-level candidate in Hong Kong. We are working with them EXCLUSIVELY to find the right fit. About the Role
It is the perfect role for someone with 10+ years of experience working in PR/Communications with a luxury brand in Hong Kong.
About the Candidate
- Collaborate with Directors of Communications and senior leadership to develop an integrated communication strategy aligned with brand objectives and target audience in Asia.
- Identify trends, opportunities, and challenges in the luxury fashion industry.
- Proactively engage with media to secure high-quality coverage and generate positive visibility. Manage media inquiries, press releases, events, and trips.
- Oversee compelling content creation, including press releases, speeches, and presentations.
- Drive digital communications strategy, manage social media presence, and partner with digital marketing for integrated campaigns.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in luxury fashion or luxury goods communications.
- Deep understanding of the luxury fashion landscape, industry trends, and media.
- Proven experience in managing media relations, crisis communications, and successful PR campaigns in Asia.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Proficiency in digital communication platforms and social media management.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Fluent in English; proficiency in other Asian languages is a plus.
Please note that MCG Talent can only respond to those candidates that we feel meet the criteria laid out by our client.