About the Job
Our client is an award-winning global corporate PR and integrated communications firm, and they are looking for an Associate Director
to join their team in SYDNEY. This Associate Director should be media savvy, and passionate about telling a businesses’ corporate story to key stake holders. The right candidate will play a key role in as Deputy to the Managing Director in developing the team in Australia and in addition to advising the firm’s clients on corporate affairs, reputation management and business-critical issues, (e.g. business situations, M&A, and crisis communications etc.)
Applicants should have a proven track record in working with, or for, major multi- nationals in B2B and tech sectors. Furthermore, the applicants should possess excellent writing skills and an understanding of best practices in communications on social media. Responsibilities:
About the Candidate
- Advise the firm’s key clients on corporate affairs / communications and media relations
- Serve as council to C-Suite clients in media strategy, stakeholder engagement, crisis / issues management and corporate affairs
- Lead teams on delivering high-caliber work and winning NEW business
- Strong presentation skills and writing capabilities
- Candidates from media, public relations or a news journalist background preferred
- The right candidate will have at least 8+ years’ experience. (Preferably in similar Corporate Communications / Public Relations / IMC agency)
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive, resilience, and the ability to meet goals in a fast-paced environment
Please note that MCG Talent can only respond to those candidates that we feel meet the criteria laid out by our client.