A highly acclaimed digital marketing and technology firm that thrives on data-driven strategies is in search of an SEO Manager to become an integral part of their expanding and enthusiastic team of professionals! About the Role
As part of our team, you will...
About the Candidate
- Act as the key contact point for clients in SEO-based accounts.
- Develop and execute tactical strategies for on-page and off-page optimisation.
- Deliver impactful presentations to secure new accounts and effectively review and retain current accounts.
- Cultivate strong client relationships through exceptional communication and client service.
- Analyse organic data to continually refine strategies and offer SEO-based recommendations.
- Lead and collaborate with team members and clients to successfully execute SEO campaigns.
We're looking for candidates with the following qualifications..
- A university degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or a related discipline.
- 3-4 years of experience in SEO campaign management; candidates with less experience can be considered for the Assistant SEO Manager role.
- Strong presentation skills with a track record in pitching and client interactions.
- Native proficiency in Cantonese is a MUST.
- Good command of written and spoken English; Proficiency in Mandarin and/or other languages is an advantage.
Please note that MCG Talent can only respond to those candidates that we feel meet the criteria laid out by our client.