About the Job
An award-winning global integrated communications consumer and corporate agency is looking for a Manager / Senior Manager to join their team in Singapore. The ideal candidate should be passionate about storytelling and media relations and excels in a team environment.
Applicants should have a proven track record in financial writing, communications or/and investor relations, journalism, and/ or corporate / consumer communications. About the Role
About the Candidate
- Research and report on popular financial market trends; plan and develop strategic corporate communications programs
- Maintain strong relationships with all industry stakeholders
- Manage and take ownership on developing financial topics and its impact on client capital market situations
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with media
- Strong presentation skills and writing capabilities
- Candidates from finance, media, public relations or a news journalist background preferred
- The right candidate will have at least 4 years of agency or client-side PR experience
- Outstanding communication and research skills
- Understanding of enterprise technology trends and evolving PR landscape (earned/owned/paid media)
- Entrepreneurial drive, resilience, and the ability to meet goals in a fast-paced environment
Please note that MCG Talent can only respond to those candidates that we feel meet the criteria laid out by our client.