- One of the top leading, cool and exciting luxury property developer in Hong Kong
- Exciting and fast paced environment and growing business in the APAC region
The Ideal Candidate:
- Acting as the HRBP and will be providing professional HR advice and solutions to the business stakeholders.
- Driving people strategy and development by providing advice on succession planning, talent identification and career development as well as employee engagement enhancement
- Actively recruiting talent to support the different business units and aid in the company growth.
- Managing HR projects across the company.
- At least 10 years of experience in HR with over 3 years in a managerial position.
- Hands on experience in talent management, recruitment, learning & development, performance management, retention and staff engagement, etc.
- Strong experience in acting as a Business Partner
- Good knowledge on on Human Resources Management practices, labour market trend and Human Resources Management related legislations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Cantonese is a MUST!
Please note that MCG Talent can only respond to those candidates that we feel meet the criteria laid out by our client.