About the Client
A modern data and tech driven marketing agency with 1,600+ experts in 20+ markets is looking for a HR Generalist to join their growing team in Korea! About the Role
As the Human Resources Generalist, you will play a pivotal role in the organisation, acting as the point of contact for employees' HR related topics covering both Korea and Japan. Your responsibilities will include:
About the Candidate
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new-hire orientations, and exit interviews, including data entry in human resources information systems (HRIS) and audits for accuracy and compliance
- Prepare employment contracts, addendums and company letters
- Process payroll via external payroll provider
- Work with Office Managers in Korea and Japan where necessary
- Support the People Director to update, implement, and maintain company policies in accordance to local regulations and constantly flag out any legislative changes
- Responsible for system maintenance including clock in/out system and overtime
- Minimum 3 years+ of HR experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with multicultural teams
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Must be based in Seoul, Korea
- Fluent in English and Korea; Japanese is a PLUS!
Please note that MCG Talent can only respond to those candidates that we feel meet the criteria laid out by our client.