- Global Luxury lifestyle business focused on providing bespoke services for internationally renowned brands.
- 800+ employees strong with 20+ offices worldwide, HQ in London.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Overseeing client relationship management, business development, project management and execution.
- Ensuring client briefs are well serviced and build client relationships. Will oversee the client budget and ensure project delivery is within budget.
- Driving the development of marketing collaterals - from proof reading client and internal communications, work closely with agencies, CRM strategies, and social media content.
- Has at least over 8 years of experience from a marketing / advertising agency / conceirge services / partnerships.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must. Other languges are a PLUS!
- Has client and account management experience
- Managing large scale client budgets
- Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Please note that MCG Talent can only respond to those candidates that we feel meet the criteria laid out by our client.