- Global Luxury lifestyle business focused on providing bespoke services for internationally renowned brands.
- 800+ employees strong with 20+ offices worldwide, HQ’d in London.
- Oversee and maintaining event budgets to ensure they are delivered on target to meet client expectation and company profit margin.
- Ensure the best suppliers have been sourced and are engaged at best possible preferential rates.
- Identify new business development opportunities and ability to build rapport with existing and new clients.
- Overseeing and ensuring smooth project management and delivery.
- At least 8 years of experience in event management and experiential.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must. Other languges are a PLUS!
- Has client and account management experience
- Managing large scale client budgets
- Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Please note that MCG Talent can only respond to those candidates that we feel meet the criteria laid out by our client.