MCG Talent are delighted to partnering with one of the fastest growing media, digital, & performance marketing agencies around.
As a result of growth, our client is looking to hire a Client Services Director, to be a core member of their growing team in China. This role is based in Shanghai, China.
As our client’s Client Services Director, you will have the responsibility for account success, management and specific growth within the Chinese market.
You will oversee internal teams of Client Services Managers and Client Services Executives that will be working with you on respective accounts and you will contribute to their success and development; helping to coach, mentor and ensure that together, you are working as a successful team that helps your customers be successful. You will also work closely with Regional Director to ensure correct billing, invoicing, and renewals.
This Client Services Director will be a trusted advisor to your client, making recommendations on digital strategies, demand generation strategies, campaigns, marketing technologies, data and analytics.
You will provide technical expertise and act as a point of escalation for any technical or relationship issues, whilst establishing a deep relationship with our clients network and local partners. About the Candidate
- Experience in developing trusted client relationships and partner relationships with proven sales growth from onset of business development, RFPs, sales presentations through delivery.
- China specific industry knowledge around digital marketing, CX, marketing automation, CRM, Social CRM, and data-driven marketing.
- People management skills, with experience managing remote resources
- Be self-motivated team player with track record of success partnering with peer colleagues, sales counterparts, and other cross-functional stakeholders to deliver results on time and on budget
- Have a strong presence and presentation skills; comfortable talking to C-level executives and developing relationships at all levels of a customer organisation.
- Proficient in Mandarin and English.
Please note that MCG Talent can only respond to candidates who meet the criteria specified by our client.