About the Client
Our client is looking for an Associate Creative Director of Design with an exceptional background in digital, branding, and content work to join our creative team. This is an opportunity to become part of a group passionate about user-centered design, telling compelling stories, and creating extraordinary experiences.
About the Role
You’ll be responsible for concepting and using your refined eye to tastefully use all the elements of your craft to create inspiring work every day. That also means presenting to and persuading everyone from internal teams to clients. You’ll help us cement marketing strategies and the creative quality of our work. You will need to have experience juggling multiple projects and accounts and you also will help guide, up-and-coming staff from time to time.Responsibilities:
About the Candidate
- See creative opportunities in every assignment. You love building, fostering and growing brands.
- Ask thoughtful questions, listen to client’s needs, and can “sell the work” with thoughtful solutions.
- Collaborate well with a geographically dispersed team, and can also work on your own, set and meet deadlines, and juggle multiple projects.
- Appreciate and are well versed with design systems, layout principles, typography, and color theory - and can pair those skills with non-technical creativity.
- Believe that design is a craft and are dedicated to mastering it. You are eager to learn about what you don’t know and improve what you do.
- 5+ years of advertising/marketing or ad agency experience working as a Senior Art Director or Sr. Designer
- You have several years of experience working with large creative accounts.
- You’re comfortable pitching your work, mature enough to give and take feedback, and talented enough to come through on assignments big and small.
- You’re ready to take on the responsibility of mentoring junior creative team members and can provide thoughtful guidance and clear direction.
- You’re amazing with the latest design and presentation software. (Fluent in Adobe suite, etc)
- Fluent in English
- Sound knowledge of UIUX
Please note that MCG Talent can only respond to those candidates that we feel meet the criteria laid out by our client.